Nikki Bush in conversation with Kim Potgieter about how to shift our money mindset. Kim is Head of Life Planning at Chartered Wealth Solutions. she advocates paying attention to our lives and giving intention to our money because it’s one of the longest relationships we will ever have.
THIS CONVERSATION COVERS
- Money – friend or foe?
- Giving money leadership and direction
- Allowing money to serve and enable you
- The connection between life planning and financial planning
- How to change our money stories in the second half of our lives
- Common traps we fall into regarding our relationship with money
- Allowing money to work for us instead of only working for our money
- Why money is an important and exciting conversation to have in the second half of life
- Exercising choice with money
- Why words like fulfilment, balance and joy should form part of money conversations
- What is an empowered modern elder?